- This event has passed.
Six Seconds Brain Profiler Certification
May 18 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
The Brain Profiles distill the power of an advanced emotional intelligence assessment tool into one page for compelling, quick, meaningful insight. They are ideal to make EQ into a practical vocabulary in a wide range of learning & development programs through the cycle of talent development, from selection through to development.
Learn to utilize this remarkable toolset including three individual profiles and the invaluable group Dashboard… and earn your Brain Profiler Certification.
Pre-Requisites: Unlocking EQ
“I have been using Six Seconds tools for more than three years, and my clients find the insights a great asset for growth and development in both their business and personal lives.“
– Dr. Abdulhai Megdad, CEO, Mega Consult
- Get certified as an EQ Profiler to access four powerful, practical tools to develop insight and performance. The training focuses on practical applications of the profiles, so you walk away understanding the tools and specific ways to use them to:
- Improve communication by building awareness of Brain Styles
- Strengthen talent from selection to development by conducting an interview (or coaching session) around the Brain Talents
- Focusing on the people-side of strategy by using the Dashboard for insight on a team and how they can most effectively achieve their goals.
In this course you will…
- Recognize how you blend emotion and cognition to process information
- Discover your own BRAIN STYLE and BRAIN TALENTS
- Learn to utilize the the three EQ Profiles with others to enhance your training, coaching and people development
- Gain insight into groups using the Dashboard
- Become certified as a Six Seconds’ Brain Profiler able to purchase and administer the Brain Brief, Brain Talent, Brain Discovery, and Dashboard profiles.
“EQ is crucial for business development and yet in nearly 30 years of working in corporates, I have never had EQ explained, demonstrated and presented in this most engaging fashion. A superb facilitator who shared abundantly. This is truly the BEST program I’ve attended in 20 years.”
– Joni Peddie, MD of Bizcomm Group & Lecturer, Gibbs Business School, Johannesburg, South Africa
Class dates and times:
Register by May 6th
Class dates: May 10th, 12th, and 18th 4:30-6:00pm PDT / 7:30-9:00pm EDT
If you have any questions, please go to http://6sec.org/contact or contract Sarah BSD.