This is a planner for the academic year with monthly co-teaching meeting protocols inserted throughout an academic year of weekly lesson planning templates. The planner also includes weekly tips and strategies for differentiation.
Second, peruse this Co-Planning and Co-Teaching Handbook I created (June 2011). Download as a Complete Handbook PDF or as separate files below.
- Handbook Overview (PDF)
- Section One: Co-Teaching Overview
- Co-Teaching: What It IS, What It Is NOT (PDF)
- Advantages to Co-Teaching (PDF)
- Implementation of Co-Teaching Factors (PDF)
- Preparing to Co-Teach (PDF)
- The Power of Two: Making a Difference Through Co-Teaching: Check-In (PDF)
- The Power of Two: Making a Difference Through Co-Teaching: Types (PDF)
- The Co-Teaching Rating Scale (PDF)
- Tips and Strategies for Co-Teaching at the Secondary Level (PDF)
- First 15 pages (PDF)
- Supervising C0-Teaching Teams: Whose Line Is It Anyway? Slide Excerpt (PDF)
- Guide to Core Issues in Lesson Design (PDF)
- What Are the Obstacles to Learning? (PDF)
Third, visit these sites to see videos that support excellent co-teaching models.