Every individual, every team, and every organization go through times of crisis and extreme stress. In these moments, we find ourselves more open to accepting the compassion, support, and expertise of others interested in our success. I welcome you to reach out to me.
I work with school administrators, non-profit executives, teacher teams, families, and parents to support in-the-moment crisis coaching:
- Clarity and focus exercises
- Connecting with emotions for insight in crisis management
- Trust-enhancing team and family practices
- Tension and stress release (letting the air out of the stress balloon)
- Tuning into a sense of purpose and mission for decision-making
Interested in growing your emotional intelligence while expanding your leadership capacities? Are you looking to reduce stress, grow your work-life balance skills, and bring more joy to your life? If you are looking for a one-on-one coaching relationship to help you increase your capacities in these areas, consider engaging with me as a coach. Typically I work with school administrators, non-profit leaders, educators, and/or parents on a timeline and schedule that aligns to their individual goals and schedules.
- Stress management and mindfulness practices
- Work-life balance through assessing energy levels and time management tools
- Infusing EQ into your organizational, team, and home cultures
- Reducing team conflict through centering and appreciation practices
- Baseline data for leaders, teams, and organizations to increase capacities for change management
- Developing a personal, team, and organizational sense of purpose
- Setting and meeting exciting goals to drive successful outcomes